SCHOTTENSTEIN LAW OFFICES WORKS TO HELP YOU GET THE RIGHTS YOU DESERVE.Headed by Personal Injury Attorney Ed Schottenstein, our services include representing those in need of legal assistance for Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Automobile Accidents, Wrongful Death, and Dog & Animal Attacks. Ed has been fighting for the rights of injured people and families in Central Ohio for more than 30 years.
Ed Schottenstein is a former judge and a member of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers with an AV® Preeminent™ Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, showing that he has been recognized by his peers to be the best in both legal ability and ethical practice.
He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership requires that a lawyer has received a settlement or verdict in excess of one million dollars.
In 2016, Ed Schottenstein was named one of the Top Lawyers in Central Ohio by Columbus CEO Magazine.
Ed was elected Diplomat by The National Trial Lawyers. Only 102 out of 5,000 lawyers have been given this distinction. He also holds the honor as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Ohio by The National Trial Lawyers.
Ed’s reputation and achievements as an attorney earned him the highest rating of 10.0 Superb with 5-Star Client Reviews on the top ranking online lawyer directory Avvo.
As an experienced attorney, Ed Schottenstein ensures that your case will be handled with concern, personal attention, and the advocacy that you deserve.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Register of Preeminent Lawyers – AV® Preeminent™ (ISLN: 903944883)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Diplomat – The National Trial Lawyers Association
- 2016 Top Lawyers In Central Ohio – Columbus CEO Magazine
- Co-Editor and Chief – Louisville Lawyer (Publication)
- Elected Vice President and Secretary of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Author of “Criminal Lawyers Disagree” in Louisville Lawyer (Publication)
- Former Member of Commission on Higher Education
- President, Secretary and Vice President of Law Alumni Foundation
University of Louisville School of Law