Toll Free: 888-999-8777
AREAS OF PRACTICE
University of Louisville, J.D.
The Ohio State University, B.A.
SCHOTTENSTEIN LAW OFFICES WORKS TO HELP YOU GET THE RIGHTS YOU DESERVE.Headed by Ed Schottenstein, our services include representing those in need of legal assistance for Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, Automobile Accidents, Wrongful Death, and Dog & Animal Attacks. Ed has more than 30 years of experience in law.
Ed Schottenstein is a former judge and a member of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers with an AV® Preeminent™ Rating of 5.0 out of 5 from Martindale-Hubbell®, showing that he has been recognized by his peers to be the best in both legal ability and ethical practice. Less than 5% of all lawyers have that ranking.
He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, whose membership requires that a lawyer has received a settlement or verdict in excess of one million dollars.
Ed Schottenstein was also named one of the Top Lawyers in Central Ohio by Columbus CEO Magazine.
Recently, Ed was named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Ohio by The National Trial Lawyers Association.
As an experienced attorney, Ed Schottenstein ensures that your case will be handled with concern, personal attention, and the advocacy that you deserve.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Register of Preeminent Lawyers – AV® Preeminent™ Rating of 5.0 out of 5 (ISLN: 903944883)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The National Trial Lawyers Association
- Co-Editor and Chief – Louisville Lawyer (Publication)
- Elected Vice President and Secretary of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Author of “Criminal Lawyers Disagree” in Louisville Lawyer (Publication)
- Former Member of Commission on Higher Education
- President, Secretary and Vice President of Law Alumni Foundation
University of Louisville School of Law